MQW20High Quality Micron Powder Jet Mill Fluidized Bed for Graphite in China
Widely used in chemical, mineral, metallurgy, abrasives, ceramics, refractory materials, medicines, pesticides, food, health products, new materials and other industries.
Why Choose Air Classifier Mill:
- 1.Available particle size D50:1-25μm.
- 2.Speed of wheel is controlled by converter, particle size can be adjusted freely.
- 3.The jet mill is suitable for dry grinding of various materials with Moh’s hardness below 9, especially for the materials with high hardness, high purity and high added value
- 4.PLC control system, easy operation
- 5.Grinding is in closed system, low dust and noise, clean and environmentally friendly production process
6.Optional explosion-proof design, can also be upgraded to nitrogen circulation system to meet the ultra-fine grinding processing requirements of flammable and explosive oxide materials
- How does fluidized bed jet mill work?
- Fluidized(Fluidised) bed opposed jet mill works with cyclone separator, dust collector and suction fan to form a complete grinding system.
- Compressed air flow after filtration and drying would go into milling chamber from nozzles, and meet in the center area, where material would be impacted and ground and sheared.
- Milled powder would go up to the classifying chamber by the air flow from suction fan.
- The high-speed rotation of classifier wheel would create a strong centrifugal force to separate coarse powder and fine powder.
- Qualified fine powder would go through the wheel vane then into the cyclone separator or dust collector, while mixture of coarse powder and fine powder would fall down to the milling chamber to be milled again.
Note: The production capacity is closely related to the particle size, specific gravity, hardness, moisture and other indicators of the raw materials. The above is only for selection reference.
WHO CHOOSE ALPA
Common choice of many well-known companiesBy 2018,
37 world top 500 companies, 89 Chinese top 500 companies, 169 national key laboratories and engineering technology research centers have selected ALPA.
More than 3,000 customers have chosen us
Q: What service do you supply?
A: 1). We offer consultancy for project feasibility assessment, process flow definition, preliminary layout and factory building plan, project budget, project time schedule, etc.
2). We supply sample processing tests in our test station where are equipped with our various machine products, to help clients compare performances of different types of machines or process.
3). We supply project engineering, automation engineering and civil engineering.
4). We send engineers to the clients’ project site and offer on-site technical instruction and supervision during the machine installation, commissioning and test run.
Q:How can I trust on your quality?
A: 1). All of the machine be tested successfully in Weifang workshop before shipment.
2). We supply one year warranty for all equipment and lifelong after-sales service.
3). We can test your material in our equipment before place the order, to ensure our equipment is suitable for your project.
4). Our engineers will go to your factory to install and debug the equipment, they will not be back until these equipment can produce qualified products.
Q:Does your company provide Engineers Abroad Service?
A: Sure, we provide it. And we can provide free training for on-site workers.
Q:How to train our staff about operation and maintenance?
A: We will provide detailed technical instructive pictures to teach them for the operation and maintenance. In addition, our engineers for guide assembly will teach your staff on site.